Sharing is the primary function of Instagram. Be it sharing a video, image, or products, all of which become very easy using Instagram. Other than that, you can also be reposted or re-shared by someone else into their Instagram story. When people do this, you might want to know who shared your post on Instagram. So here's how to see who shared your Instagram post.
How to see who saved your Instagram post?
How to See Who Shared Your Instagram Post
Resharing is an act of reposting someone else's post. However, giving proper credits to the original author is essential to show your appreciation for their effort. On top of that, giving credits is important to avoid the assumption of stealing someone else's content. To credit the original poster, you have to use the built-in post-sharing feature on Instagram.
It might be confusing for new Instagram users, but don’t worry. Here’s the comprehensive guide on How to See Who Shared Your Instagram Post 2021.
- Open the Instagram app and go to your Profile page.
- Select one of your desired posts.
- Then, select ‘View Insights’ on your post. Once you do that, numbers will appear underneath the arrow icon. This number indicates how many people reshared your post.
- Click on the options button, indicated by the three dots on the upper right corner of your post.
- Then, select 'View Story Reshares' Please be aware that this option will only appear if your post was reposted at least once.
- Once you select the option, you will be directed towards the 'Current Public Reshares' page. You will know exactly how many Instagram users reposted your post in their stories.
- To see the account that reshared your post, select the reshared story. After that, you will be taken into the user's story.
- On the page, you can see the username. Then, you can click on them to see their Instagram account.
Why Should You Care About This?
Understanding how to see who shared your Instagram post is essential, especially if you're looking for Instagram engagements. If your story got reposted by other people, there is a higher chance your post will be seen by people outside of your current followers. As a result, there is a chance that they will view your Instagram profile and become your new follower.
This might be trivial for the personal Instagram user. However, Instagram engagement is essential for business owners, especially if they post their products on Instagram. Reposting products on Instagram stories is one of the best ways to introduce a product to the bigger masses. So, if you're a business owner, make sure that you know how to see who shared your Instagram post on their story.
So that’s the guide on how to see who shared your Instagram post. Despite looking very trivial at a first glance, knowing how many people shared your post is essential. This way, business owners could understand their marketing performance on Instagram. As a result, they will know how to increase their Instagram engagement to promote their products to the masses.