How to see who saved your Instagram post? Back in 2016, Instagram released a feature that allows users to save posts from other Instagram accounts. But as a user, you can only know who gives comments and likes your Instagram posts without knowing who saves them. Some people find it worrying since they cannot track who saved their photos and what they are going to do with them. But now, there is a trick that you can do to see who saved your Instagram posts.
How to See Who Saved Your Instagram Post
Have you ever seen an Instagram account shown as a business profile? For your information, you can turn your Instagram account into a business profile in order to find out who saved your Instagram posts. You can also see how other users interact with your profile by doing so. You can use this business profile feature without any requirements like a certain number of followers or others.
By using this business profile feature, you will be able to see the reach of your posts, interactions, the number of people who saved your Instagram posts, and so on in more detail. If you want to change your Instagram profile to a business profile, make sure your account is set to public instead of private. Follow these steps to change your Instagram account to a business profile.
· Go to your Instagram profile. Then, tap the three lines icon in the top right corner. Then, choose Settings.
· In the new window, select Account and Switch to Professional Account.
· After that, click Continue until you are required to describe your business profile, either a creator or a business. Your option will not affect the insight you will receive.
· Insert your email address, then click Next > OK. You can opt to connect your Instagram to Facebook or not.
Social Media Content Ideas: Top 30 Viral Contents
Sunday Instagram Captions: 50+ Ready to Use Templates and Ideas
How to See How Many People Saved Your Instagram Posts
These are the steps to see how many people saved your Instagram posts.
· Go to your profile and select one post that you want to see how many people saved it.
· Then, click View Insights located under your post. Here, you can see how many people have saved the photo. Note that you can only do this when you have changed your account to a business profile.
The View Insights feature also allows you to see impressions, total reach, and engagement that you can use as a benchmark to grow your business. Unfortunately, there is still no way to see the name of the people who have saved your Instagram posts because this would violate other people’s privacy. You can only see how many people have saved them. Up to now, Instagram does not provide any feature to specifically see who has saved your Instagram posts.
If you find it worrying about other people saving your Instagram posts, you can make your profile private so that only your followers can see them. Are you still curious about how to see who saved your Instagram post?