Best Hot Tub Brands – There are tons of best hot tub brands out there and we know that hot tubs are a great way to relax, but they can also be expensive. With so many brands and models out there, it’s difficult to know which one is best for you.
Choosing the right hot tub for your needs can be difficult. You’ll want to think about how many people are likely to use it, how often they’re going to use it, and what capabilities are necessary such as massage jets, aromatherapy, and lighting controls.
You will also want to think about what the hot tub should be buying. If it’s just a way of unwinding after a stressful day at work then you probably don’t need all the bells and whistles that come with more expensive models. You can find many affordable hot tubs that feature all of the essentials and some great extras.
Lucky for you we’re here to help!
We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 brands in the world for your viewing pleasure. The list includes information about each company, their features, different types of spas they offer, and more.
This should help you narrow down your search so that you can find the perfect place to unwind at home or on vacation!
Best Pocket Knife Brands: Top 10 In The World
Best Bicycle Brands: Top 10 In the World
Best Guitar Brands: Top 10 In The World
1. Bullfrog Hot Tubs: Best Hot Tub Brands
Bullfrog Spas is a privately held company based in North Carolina, the USA with manufacturing facilities in both North America and Europe. They have been in business since 1990.
This best hot tub brand produces and sells high-end hot tubs and spas for homes and commercial spaces. They offer a variety of different tubs including outdoor models, indoor models, and portable tubs. Also, they sell a series of accessories such as covers, chemicals, and heaters.
Bullfrog Hot Tubs Reviews
The company is famous for its patented Zero-Emission Jet Technology, which uses water from the hot tub to create a flow of air bubbles through the jets. This causes the jet system to have little or no noise when it’s running because it does not need an air pump to add air or force the bubbles through the jets.
- You can save up to 70% on the cost of heating using our patented HeatWave system.
- The product has amazing water treatment technology which is so efficient
- Their hot tubs have the widest range of massage jets on the market, with 30% more than other brands.
- Bullfrog Spas are energy efficient and environmentally friendly. We use less power than a 60 watt light bulb to run our hot tubs.
- The spas are incredibly energy efficient so you can use them without putting a dent in your wallet.
Pricing of Bullfrog Hot Tubs
The price of Bullfrog Spas hot tubs is dependent on the quality and water storage. The low-quality spas are about $8,000 – $12,000 while high-quality ones are about $14,000-$30,000.
2. Jacuzzi Hot Tubs: Best Hot Tub Brands
Jacuzzi Spa is a company that manufactures hot tubs. They manufacture hot tubs for both indoors and outdoors. When used as an outdoor hot tub, the hot tubs must be covered.
A hot tub cover is not only there to provide protection from snow and other environmental elements but also to enable users of Jacuzzi Spas to enjoy a cool environment even during summer months when the outside temperature is too high for a spa enthusiast. When a user closes his Jacuzzi Spas hot tub cover he enjoys the spa as if it was cool outside, even during the summer months.
Jacuzzi Hot Tubs Reviews
Jacuzzi Spas are better than other spas because they have a range of different products to help alleviate stress. They specialize in providing spa treatments to promote wellness and general relaxation. For example, some of their products include hot tubs, bath products, fitness equipment, and more. Whether you’re looking for the perfect accessory to use with your Jacuzzi or you want to purchase something for someone else, Jacuzzi has an endless amount of choices for you!.
- Jacuzzi Spas are high-quality, high-performance spas.
- They often come with features like jets and draining systems.
- Their spas are available in both jetted spa form and hot tub form.
- Jets can be found on the front of the unit, backside of the unit or up top sitting next to you.
Pricing of Jacuzzi Hot Tubs
There are many different prices and types of Jacuzzi spas. It is important to see the differences in prices so you can find one that’s right for you. The price range of Jacuzzis can vary greatly. You may be looking at anywhere from $500, up to even $2,000 or more depending on the brand and type.
3. Artesian Hot Tubs: Best Hot Tub Brands
Artesian Hot Tubs is the leading manufacturer of quality hot tubs located in Southern California. They offer an extensive selection of outdoor and indoor hot tubs for sale that are perfect for all types of spas and saunas. The Artesian Hot Tub line features not only the traditional hot tub but also an inflatable spa and affordable portable hot tubs.
Its high-end hot tubs provide the ultimate relaxation experience. The company produces top-of-the-line spas that feature quality components such as jets, air blowers, heaters, and pumps. These high-performance spas by both their commercial and residential customers.
Artesian Hot Tubs Reviews
The Jacuzzi Spas hot tubs are very special because they have a powerful hydrotherapy system made up of electronic jets and massage programs. You can also enjoy the Jacuzzi Spas hydromassage with the most sophisticated touch technology available on the market, like IntelliTouch and AquaLiftTM. All these features guarantee ultimate relaxation.
- There are many models that come in different shapes and sizes
- Customers save money by taking advantage of the free shipping offer
- Artesian Hot Tubs provides a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee because they know that without happy customers, there would be no business
- They offer the lowest prices on their products because they want to be able to provide quality hot tubs at affordable.
Pricing of Artesian Hot Tubs
The price of hot tubs depends on model and features but the average prices of Artesian hot tubs start at $2,500 and go up to $10,000 depending on the model.
4. PDC Hot Tubs: Best Hot Tub Brands
PDC Spas is a manufacturer of hot tubs and spas. They are the leading provider of luxury spa products in North America. PDC Spas offer a wide variety of products, including jetted tubs, whirlpool baths, saunas, steam rooms, and more. All PDC Spa products are designed to provide you with an experience that will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
For over 30 years they have been designing innovative spa solutions for residential customers as well as commercial properties such as hotels, resorts, health clubs, and spas across the US and Canada. Their goal is to be your partner in relaxation by providing quality service before during after your purchase or installation.
PDC Hot Tubs Reviews
Most PDC hot tubs are can sanitize for 3 hours in their original state. This is beneficial because it is quicker than most other models, which usually require at least 6 hours.
The jets of these hot tubs also activate in various patterns and angles, which gives the consumer a variety of different styles. On top of that, the filters are removable and easy to clean, which means you can enjoy your own hot tub without too much effort.
- PDC hot tubs are easy to keep clean. A few minutes of weekly maintenance is all it takes to keep your tub sparkling.
- The sound and feel of the jets can be very soothing and ends up feeling like a real spa treatment!
- Customize your hot tub with the colors and decor you want so it matches your home and tastes.
- For increased efficiency, each tub has its own closed-loop system for storing heated water separately from other people’s hot tubs.
- PDC offers a lifetime warranty on their products & support
Pricing of PDC Hot Tubs
The paddles or swim spas and tubs cost around $35,000 or more and are the most expensive design However, the initial cost of hot tubs is usually between $1300 and $5000.
5. Marquis Hot Tubs: Best Hot Tub Brands
Marquis Spas is a family-owned company that has been designing and manufacturing hot tubs for over 30 years. They offer three different types of spas to suit your needs, including Marquis Hot Tubs, Marquis Swim Spas, and Marquis Portable Spas.
All of their hot tubs and spas come with the latest features like hydrotherapy massage jets, LED lighting systems, Bluetooth connectivity, and more!
Marquis Hot Tubs Reviews
This is one of the best among in best hot tub brands. They offer professional installation and excellent customer service for any needs you may have. With a wide variety of models and styles, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for. They also have a lot of sophisticated features, such as Bluetooth, LED technology, and more.
- Marquis Hot Tubs are the only hot tubs with patented foam insulation that is up to 10 times more thermally efficient than other types of insulation.
- Their heaters last up to twice as long and use 50% less electricity than any other type of heater on the market.
- They offer a lifetime warranty on heaters, which is unheard of in the hot tub industry!
- These hot tubs are made for each customer to fit any available space and budget!
- Each hot tub made with the highest quality materials to be durable, easy to maintain, and long-lasting.
Pricing of Marquis Hot Tubs
If you want a hot tub that will last a long time and is made with quality components, then Marquis Hot Tubs is the best place to look. Their prices range from $4,000 – $16,000 depending on the size and options you choose.
6. Caldera Hot Tubs: Best Hot Tub Brands
The Caldera hot tubs are manufactured in northern Italy by the Spa Diviniti Group. They are available in various sizes and come with many different features.
With a wide variety of hot tubs and spas to choose from, it can be difficult to find the perfect fit. Caldera Spas manufactures both in-ground and above-ground spas for residential use. They also offer a wide range of models with different features, so you’re sure to find one that fits your needs and budget.
Caldera Hot Tubs Reviews
Many customers feel that Caldera is a high-quality hot tub because the company makes focuses on the quality of the vinyl liner as well as covering, which protects it from wearing out.
The hot tubs are also very durable because the wear and tear that they end up going through due to use can be repaired easily with standard tools that you might have at home or at your job. One thing that makes Caldera different from other manufacturers is that they use a more natural filter element system in all of their models.
- They have a durable acrylic material and a steel frame
- Caldera hot tubs have a lifetime warranty on the acrylic material and a 5-year warranty on the shell’s structure
- They provide relaxing bubbles that will relieve all your body aches and stress. You can even use bath salts to make it more fun
- If you live in an area with really cold winters, Caldera Spas is the best choice for you. They have a natural gas option that will keep your spa warm all winter long
- All their hot tubs come with free ground shipping & no sales tax (in most states)
Pricing of Caldera Hot Tubs
They come in many different sizes and price ranges, but this all depends on your needs and budget. The average Caldera Spa size is 18x7x25 inches and ranges around $1600. It is important to note that the price depends on the accessories that need to be included such as pumps or jets.
7. Hot Spring Hot Tubs: Best Hot Tub Brands
Hot springs spas are also popularly known as hot pots. They are a form of bath heated by the flow of thermal water coming from a natural spring.
The products manufactured for this type of spa include some or all the following: tubs, saunas, bath-houses, and swimming pools. These days, some even come with a built-in kitchen and living space. These spas includes other features such as music and waterfalls, which add to the enjoyment of people using them. To this day, they remain one of the best ways for relaxation and purification of the body.
Hot Spring Hot Tubs Reviews
Hot spring hot tubs are a lot better because the water is hotter and they give you a better massage. They can help you relax faster without all of the chemicals that are in some other hot tubs. The water is heated by the natural springs, which makes it really nice to soak in on cold winter days. It also smells amazing with all of the natural minerals.
- They are generally built in a semi-sunken way in order to provide the bather with a sense of being in an enclosure when they are in the water.
- Their hot tubs comes in size from small bathtubs to large pools that can accommodate up to 10 people at one time.
- They can be built indoors or outdoors and heated by natural sources, electric heating elements, solar power, or even fireplaces.
- There is no chlorine added to these hot springs so there are many who enjoy their therapeutic effects without the chlorine.
Pricing of Hot Spring Hot Tubs
The prices of Hot Spring hot tubs vary depending on the model. Usually, the more expensive it is, the better quality and features it has. You’ll also find that prices tend to vary depending on the retailer as well as the time of year you buy it. It starts from $3000 and goes up to $15000.
8. Catalina Hot Tubs: Best Hot Tub Brands
Catalina Spas manufactures high-quality hot tubs, residential pools, and commercial pools. The company is located in the United States, specifically in the city of Round Rock, Texas.
This best hot tub brand has three different types of products for customers around the world: hot tubs, residential pools, and commercial pools. They also provide many different styles of pool equipment to make it easier to find what you need to keep your spa running smoothly. The company struggling hard to making sure their customers are satisfied with their purchase and always offers free shipping on orders over $999 USD.
Catalina Hot Tubs Reviews
Catalina Hot Tubs is one of the best hot tub brands in the industry. It reflects on their customer service, variety of models, and their warranty program. Their customer service team is always available to answer any questions you might have, or they can even schedule a free in-home consultation appointment for you.
They offer hot tubs for every size and budget, including the best recreational models at affordable prices. Each spa comes standard with a 3-year warranty which covers all materials and workmanship.
- Catalina Hot Tubs are heated with electricity, natural gas, or propane.
- The C4 leg’s insulation system is made from an “energy-saving” material that insulates the piping without air leaks.
- The best Hot Tubs heat pools and spas to a maximum of 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It has a 2-year warranty on all parts and labor for commercial installations and a 1-year warranty for residential installation.
- Catalina hot tubs have great energy efficiency
Pricing of Catalina Hot Tubs
The Catalina Hot Tubs price is dependable on the quality, model, and features of the hot tub. A hot tub can cost you more than $6,000 for a basic model. The company will sell you a hot tub for more than $20,000.
9. Master Hot Tubs: Best Hot Tub Brands
Master Spas is a company that specializes in outdoor spas, hot tubs, saunas, waterfalls, and more. Their products are made in America and they focus on quality. Master Spas headquarters is in California and since then it has been producing quality spas that meet the customers’ expectations. Master Spas offers different hot tubs with different features.
This best spas and hot tube best brand offers the best luxury hot tubs and outdoor spas. They currently offer more than twenty different models of both indoor and outdoor designs. The company manufactures spas, hot tubs, swimming pools, and cascading waterfall systems.
Master Hot Tubs Reviews
Those who want to relax in their spa will surely find a model they like from Master Spas – they have so many designs to choose from. Anyone who wants a model that is good for the environment will find the right one from Master Spas. Tubs from this brand are made from recycled materials. They have been recognized for their eco-friendly designs and dedication to the environment, so they can provide a soaking tub that is good for all of Mother Nature’s creatures.
- The Master Spa hot tub is made of the highest quality acrylic and has a lifetime warranty.
- It will never leak because it is built with patented Flexi-seal technology.
- You can use your own personal music player to create an atmosphere in the spa, or you can choose from one of their many relaxing sounds.
- The heaters are made with titanium which heats water up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit in minutes and maintains that temperature for hours on end without having to add any more fuel.
- There’s no need for chlorine because the Master Spa uses ozone generators that purify all the water inside of it leaving it fresh and clean every time you get in!
- LED mood lighting that can be changed to the color of your choice.
Pricing of Master Hot Tubs
Some of the Master Spas hot tubs may cost as much as $15,000. However, it is important to note that this price may be from a more affordable option from the company. Other prices may go as low as $6,000. The price will depend on the features and the quality of the spa.
10. AquaRest Hot Tubs: Best Hot Tub Brands
AquaRest is a European manufacturer that specializes in the design, manufacture, sale, and installation of hot tubs. They offer high-quality products at affordable prices. The company offers a full range of spa products for residential use such as Jacuzzi, Hydrotherapy pools and water features, Swimming Pools, and Saunas.
It also provides a wide range of commercial products for hotels and resorts such as swimming pools, leisure pools, water features, and saunas.
AquaRest Hot Tubs Reviews
AquaREST Hot Tubs are way more comfortable than any other hot tubs out there. They also have the most advanced features and technologies available today.
Their technology allows perfect control of the whole system, from feature access to energy savings – including filtration and sanitation. All this with a single handheld controller! The AquaREST Controllers provide complete visual feedback on your spa status, operational hours, settings, and more. It also offers full customization options that allow you
- Hot spring spas and hot tubs make the whole spa experience a little more exclusive or luxurious.
- They come with a price tag that is often around the tens of thousands of dollars for a single installation.
- They can also be seen as more eco-friendly than some other spa options because they do not require the public to use a communal pool of water.
- Another really fun feature of hot spring spas and hot tubs is the ability to control the jets.
- This means that you can change how strong the jets are, or where they point.
- You can even set it so that one person will have a different experience than another person if desired.
Pricing of AquaRest Hot Tubs
The prices of AquaRest hot tubs range from $2500 to $8,000. Price varies with the size of the tub and quality features. For example, customers can buy a standard AquaRest Spa that provides four whirlpool jets for $3,200.
Summary: Best Hot Tub Brands
In this comprehensive best hot tubs brands guide, we have gone through the best hot tub brands this year. There are many choices for people to choose from when it comes to hot tubs and they all offer something different. Some only offer the standard features while others offer luxury features that few other companies can provide, and still, others provide a lower price range with an overall great quality product.